Calling all teens! Westchester County Executive, George Latimer, will be hosting another virtual Town Hall Series. Dubbed "An Open Conversation on COVID-19 and Teens," the event—which will be streamed on Facebook Live—gives local youth the opportunity to talk to the County's top elected official about their questions and concerns regarding the pandemic that's still gripping the world more than a year after it began.
The discussion will feature the following government, youth, and health representatives:
- George Latimer, Westchester County Executive
- Dr. DaMia Harris-Madden, Executive Director of the Westchester County Youth Bureau
- Dr. Mill Etienne, Chair of WMCHealth Hudson Valley Regional HUB Vaccine Health Equity Task Force
- Jack Kelly, Founder of Harrison Youth Advisory Council
- Hallye Boughner, Co-President of New Rochelle Youth Bureau
- Michelle Mahecha Perez, Westchester native and University of Pennsylvania student
Got a question about the vaccine? Wondering how your classes (or graduation) will be affected when New York's pandemic restrictions are lifted on May 19? Worried about losing snow days this upcoming winter? Send your questions to email@example.com (or post them in the chat on Facebook) to join the discussion!
Westchester Town Hall Series: An Open Conversation on COVID-19 and Teens
Date: Thursday, May 13 from 6-7 p.m.
Location: Virtual (Facebook Live)